Website BlackBox Biometrics, Inc.
Preserving Health, Transforming Behavior, Optimizing Performance
Are you a proven engineer who is interested in making a significant impact in the world of wearable technology? If so, we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking for an experienced multi-disciplined Systems Engineer with strong trade-space intuition and motivation to support design and development of our sensor systems. You will have the opportunity to work in a team that supports the growing demand for monitoring systems. You will be a hands-on team player with a passion for technology, attention to detail, ability to facilitate effective teams, and demonstrate strong design skills. You will feel a personal stake in the products we ship, thrive in uncertainty and strive to bring order to it. You will build strong relationships and constantly looking to improve yourself and others in the team. This role will be focused on:
- Design of integrated electrical, mechanical, and software systems
- Problem-solving customer use case issues
- Apply cross-discipline talents to solve challenging problems
- Application of statistical data analysis techniques
- Research in signal processing and algorithms
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
Desired Skills & Experience
We are looking for:
- All level of degrees with minimum of a B.S. in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Microprocessor Embedded systems experience at a minimum of five years’
- Experience in smaller battery powered systems preferred
- Place a high value on quality and attention to detail
- Proven technical writing abilities
- Strong problem solving and ability in work in multi-functional teams
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Verification as a U.S Citizen or Permanent Resident
B3 offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. This is a salaried position commensurate with experience.
BlackBox Biometrics, Inc (B3) is a technology company focused on preserving health, transforming behavior, and optimizing performance. We develop systems that monitor, record and analyze blast and impact events to protect warfighters, first responders, and athletes.
Sound exciting? There’s more. B3 is an innovative, young company with a relatively flat organizational structure. We’re passionate about building a company culture that encourages collaboration and out-of-the-box thinking. You’ll enjoy a casual, flexible work environment where you’ll work alongside bright team members who genuinely care about what they’re creating.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Experience: Intermediate to Senior
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com