Website BlackBox Biometrics, Inc.
Preserving Health, Transforming Behavior, Optimizing Performance
We are currently seeking an Office Administrator. This person will be a hands-on team player, willing to learn and improve administrative systems, perform unique assignments, and be passionate about serving customers. He or she will perform a variety of administrative and office support activities with minimum supervision.
The purpose of this position is to provide administrative services to ensure efficient day-to-day operations, and to support the work of management and other staff. You will perform a variety of administrative functions and services for effective monitoring and control of materials, scheduling, production, quality assurance, safety, inventory management, maintenance, contracts, reports, procurement, cost accounting and general logistics.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintain company records, reports, and related business documents in accordance with Employee, Accounting and Quality policies.
- Update and ensure the accuracy of the organizational process spreadsheets and related documentation
- Ensure invoices, and purchase orders are processed and coded according to the established accounting procedures
- Reconcile credit card statements with receipts and ensure sales tax payments
- Verify direct labor hours and codes, and forward bi-weekly timesheets to payroll processor
- Basic customer support and request for information/software distribution
- Contribute to maintaining and effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Greet clients/suppliers/visitors to the organization in a professional and friendly manner
- Answer general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Desired Skills & Experience
Successful candidates will have:
- An Associate’s Degree (desired), a business or communications major a plus, with 3-5 years equivalent experience.
- Work experience in accounting or government contract administration (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast paced team environment
- Capability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with high attention to detail
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Viseo and QuickBooks (minimum intermediate level)
This position requires use of information or access to hardware and software which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S Citizen or Permanent Resident.
BlackBox Biometrics, Inc (B3) is a technology company focused on preserving health, transforming behavior, and optimizing performance. We develop systems that monitor, record and analyze blast and impact events to protect warfighters, first responders, and athletes.
Sound exciting? There’s more. B3 is an innovative, young company with a relatively flat organizational structure. We’re passionate about building a company culture that encourages collaboration and out-of-the-box thinking. You’ll enjoy a casual, flexible work environment where you’ll work alongside bright team members who genuinely care about what they’re creating.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Defense & Electronics
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com